The World of Thosara
- Only a natural 20 on attack and saving rolls is consider an automatic success.
- Only a natural 1 on attack and saving rolls is consider an automatic failure.
- We will be using the Critical & Fumble Decks which means confirming critical threats are now required.
- The high-low calls (%d) will still be used either when the DM calls for one or a player uses a Hero Point.
- We’ll be using the Hero Points & Lore Points system.
- New skill: Athletics will replace the climb, jump , and swim skills. Any racial bonuses to climb, jump, and swim skills are treated as conditional modifiers.
- Sliver is the standard coin instead of gold. Therefore all non-magical items listed in books that have a cost of gold is instead sliver. Magic items still has cost in gold but at 60% less unless otherwise stated by GM.